Vasilios P. Lazos, DO
CERTIFIED, AMERICAN BOARD OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
COMPREHENSIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY AND REFRACTIVE SURGERY
ABOUT VASILIOS P. LAZOS
Dr. Lazos is a board certified comprehensive ophthalmologist specializing in medical and surgical treatments of the eye including cataracts, glaucoma, and laser vision correction. He is also available for diabetic eye exams and routine eye care.
Dr. Lazos served our nation by providing expert ophthalmic surgical care to our service members and their families. Major Lazos served as chief of ophthalmology at Martin Army Community Hospital in Fort Benning, Georgia from 2007 to 2010. He received the meritorious service medal in recognition for his world-class ophthalmic care rendered to Fort Benning beneficiaries that helped to ensure a constant state of soldier medical readiness. Home to the 75th Ranger Regiment, the Army’s premier raid force, Dr. Lazos was responsible for providing LASIK treatments to this elite group of war fighters serving to enhance their deployment and mission readiness.
Originally from Manchester, NH, Dr. Lazos has returned to the Queen City joining the doctors at NH Eye Associates. He has brought his expertise on IntraLase LASIK, a form of bladeless LASIK to NH Eye Associates.
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center
- Residency: Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA; San Antonio Uniform Services Health Education Consortium, Fort Sam Houston, TX
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- New England Ophthalmological Society
- NH Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- NH Medical Society
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center